Access Full Report :
Kongsberg Maritime AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâs history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâs key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description â A detailed description of the companyâs operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy â GlobalDataâs summarization of the companyâs business strategy.
– SWOT analysis â A detailed analysis of the companyâs strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history â Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services â A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors â A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees â A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies â A brief summary of the executivesâ employment history.
– Key operational heads â A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries â A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Request For Sample Report:
Kongsberg Maritime AS (Kongsberg Maritime), a subsidiary of Kongsberg Gruppen AS, is a provider of merchant marine, subsea and offshore solutions. The company offers a wide range of products that include bridge systems, camera systems, deck systems, engine room and automation systems, information and safety systems, naval systems, onshore systems, sensors and transmitters, simulators, and subsea systems.
It also offers services such as EIT competence service, product recycling, EPC contracting, marine refit, retrofit, conversions, and training. Kongsberg Maritime offers its products and services to offshore operations and shipbuilding industries. Geographically, the company operates in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Far East, Oceana, North America and South America. Kongberg Maritime is headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway.
Kongsberg Maritime AS Key Recent Developments
May 31,2017: Bourbon And Kongsberg Maritime Strengthen Their Collaboration In Digital Solutions For Next Generation Connected Vessels
Apr 28,2017: Kongsberg Maritime And Stress Engineering Services Form Strategic Alliance To Serve Offshore Drilling And Production Market
Apr 04,2017: ENGIE E&P Norge Awards Three Contracts For FEED Studies At Gjoa Platform In North Sea
Feb 14,2017: State-of-the-Art KONGSBERG Motion Compensated, Integrated ‘Walk-to-Work’ System to be installed on Olympic Orion MPSV
Dec 09,2016: DSME And Kongsberg Maritime Ink New Joint Development Agreement
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâs analysis of the companyâs business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
Request For Discount :
– Understand and respond to your competitorsâ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâs detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâs core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâs detailed insight into the companyâs strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)