Access Full Report :
United States Steel Corporation (X) – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâs history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâs key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description â A detailed description of the companyâs operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy â GlobalDataâs summarization of the companyâs business strategy.
– SWOT analysis â A detailed analysis of the companyâs strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history â Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services â A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors â A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees â A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies â A brief summary of the executivesâ employment history.
– Key operational heads â A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries â A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Request For Sample Report:
United States Steel Corporation (USSC) is an integrated steel producer of flat-rolled and tubular products. It produces and sells steel related products. The company uses iron ore and coke as the primary raw materials to produce and offer steel products, namely, flat-rolled and tubular.
Its product flat- rolled product portfolio includes slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets and tin mill products; and tubular products include steel casing and tubing, standard and line pipe and mechanical tubing products. USSC offers these products to various markets such as construction, automotive, energy and appliance markets, oil and gas and petrochemical industries.
United States Steel Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 02,2017 New U.S. Steel CEO makes executive leadership changes
Jun 01,2017 U. S. Steel names Barry Melnkovic as vice president and chief human resources officer
Apr 25,2017 US Steel reports lower Q1 net loss, provides annual outlook
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâs analysis of the companyâs business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitorsâ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâs detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâs core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
Request For Discount :
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâs detailed insight into the companyâs strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)