The G8 Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The G8 countries contributed $2,24,325.2 million in 2016 to the global apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $2,47,504.5 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2016-21 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $95,194.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $47,507.4 and $21,825.6 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,04,874.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $55,766.1 and $25,785.8 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market playersâ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing market?
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
· Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
· +1-214-377-1121 (US)