The G8 Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request For Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/media-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017-1651734
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The G8 countries contributed $530.7 billion in 2016 to the global media industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $551.5 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 0.8% over the 2016-21 period.
– Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the media industry, with market revenues of $301.4 billion in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $77.3 and $43.0 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the media industry in the G8 nations with a value of $319.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $75.9 and $43.5 billion, respectively.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/media-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017-1651734
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 media market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 media market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market playersâ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 media market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the G8 media market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the G8 media market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 media market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the G8 media market?
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
· Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
· +1-214-377-1121 (US)