Global Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request For Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/media-global-industry-almanac-2017-1651733
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
– The advertising market consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services. The value reflects income of the agencies from such services.
– The broadcasting & cable TV market consists of all terrestrial, cable and satellite broadcasters of digital and analog television programming. The market is valued as the revenues generated by broadcasters through advertising, subscriptions, or public funds (either through TV licenses, general taxation, or donations)
– The publishing market consists of books, newspaper and magazines segments.
– The book publishing segment includes publishers of academic, professional, general and other (fictions, non-fiction etc) books. The market value of this segment refers to the domestic B2C sales of books only at the retail sales price (RSP).
– The newspaper segment is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the sale of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), and advertising revenue.
– The magazine segment value is calculated as the revenues generated by publishers from B2C sales of copies of their products, and does not include advertising revenues.
– The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music. The market value consists of the revenues received by movie box offices from total annual admissions, retail sales of prerecorded music singles, CDs, VCDs, DVDs and Blue-Ray disks, and paid downloadable music and video.
– Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
– The global media industry had total revenues of $878.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2012 and 2016.
– The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $439.1bn, equivalent to 50% of the industry’s overall value.
– Such factors as video and music piracy have had an impact on this industry. In most markets, the physical DVD business is crumbling. However, there is a growing demand for digital video, which is helping to offset declines to a certain extent. The music segment in particular is struggling, which is largely due to the decline in not only physical music sales, but also digital downloads as streaming becomes more popular.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/media-global-industry-almanac-2017-1651733 Scope
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global media market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global media market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market playersâ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global media market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global media market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global media market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global media market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global media market?
Buy Now @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/check-discount/media-global-industry-almanac-2017-1651733
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
· Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
· +1-214-377-1121 (US)