This report studies the global High Throughput Screening market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global High Throughput Screening market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
High-throughput screening (HTS) is a method for scientific experimentation especially used in drug discovery and relevant to the fields of biology and chemistry. Using robotics, data processing and control software, liquid handling devices, and sensitive detectors, High-Throughput Screening allows a researcher to quickly conduct millions of chemical, genetic or pharmacological tests.
Based on technology, the label-free technology segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The major advantage offered by label-free technology is that it can help in the study of varied cell types and targets. Label-free assays also provide simple methods for studying complex biological pathways.
The label-free technology is set to reduce drug failure caused by toxicity. These factors are likely to boost the growth of this technology market.
In 2017, North America accounted for the largest share of the HTS market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Factors such as the large spending on pharmaceutical R&D, growing adoption of HTS, availability of government funding, and the presence of major key players in the region are responsible for the large share of the North American HTS market.
The global high throughput screening market size is expected to generate a revenue of USD 30.91 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Reports and Markets, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 7.89% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of faster and accurate technology by pharmaceutical companies to introduce newer molecules in the market is anticipated to provide a significant push to the market.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Thermo Fisher
- Agilent Technologies
- Tecan Group
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Corning Incorporated
- Biotek Instruments
- Aurora Biomed
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Cell-based Assays
- Ultra-High-Throughput Screening
- Label-Free Technology
Market segment by Application, split into
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Government Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of High Throughput Screening in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- Detailed Overview of High Throughput Screening market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing factors that thriving demand and latest trend running in the market
- What is the market concentration? Is it fragmented or highly concentrated?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of Global High Throughput Screening market
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key players along with its profile and Porter’s five forces tool mechanism to compliment the same.
- What growth momentum or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap highest market share in coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What would be the market share of key countries like United States, France, Germany, UK, China, and Australia & Japan etc.?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the High Throughput Screening market tight?
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of High Throughput Screening are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- High Throughput Screening Manufacturers
- High Throughput Screening Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- High Throughput Screening Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, RNM offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the High Throughput Screening market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Reports And Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. On ReportsAndMarkets.com you will find all the globally available market research and company reports from well-respected market research companies, all leaders in their field. Reports And Markets is totally independent and serves its customers by providing the most reliable market research available, as we understand how important this is for you
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)
Ph: +91-703-049-0292 (IND)