This report studies the global HIV Diagnosis market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global HIV Diagnosis market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
HIV Diagnosis are used to detect the presence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), in serum, saliva, or urine. Such tests may detect antibodies, antigens, or RNA.
The antibody tests segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. This large share can be attributed to high prevalence of HIV/AIDS, increasing awareness about HIV/AIDS, increasing blood donations and advancements, and better offerings from PoC testing.
The diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to account for the largest share of market in 2018. This large share is mainly due to high investment and technological advancements of diagnostics laboratories and increasing awareness of HIV/AIDS
In 2017, the global HIV Diagnosis market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Siemens Healthineers
- Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter
- Thermo Fisher
- Becton, Dickinson
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Antibody Tests
- Viral Load Tests
- CD4 Tests
- Tests for Early Infant Diagnosis
- Tests for Viral Identification
Market segment by Application, split into
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Home Care Settings
Request For Sample Report: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/global-hiv-diagnosis-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of HIV Diagnosis in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of HIV Diagnosis are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- HIV Diagnosis Manufacturers
- HIV Diagnosis Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- HIV Diagnosis Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, RNM offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the HIV Diagnosis market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Reports And Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. On ReportsAndMarkets.com you will find all the globally available market research and company reports from well-respected market research companies, all leaders in their field. Reports And Markets is totally independent and serves its customers by providing the most reliable market research available, as we understand how important this is for you
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)
Ph: +91-703-049-0292 (IND)